It is not always possible for us to find your insurance plan information since insurance companies aren’t obligated to disclose any information to us under the Privacy Act. We recommend you ask your insurance company about:
- Name of insurance carrier, policy number, certificate number (ID) and division number (if any)
- Anniversary date of the policy and annual maximum benefit per patient per year
- The annual fee guide covered by the insurance policy
- Percentage of coverage allowed for treatments and number of cleaning units covered per year
- The per person and family annual deductible amount
Dentistry on the Mountain is an assignment office, which means that the dental office files the primary and secondary insurance claims on behalf of the patients and requests their insurance company to pay the dental office directly. Patients are required to pay the remaining balance if the insurance company does not pay in full. If the insurance company denies payment to the dental office directly, the patient will be notified and the patient will be responsible for payment to the dental office and collecting the money from their insurance company.